Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

The Joys of Being a Parent

This is a MUST READ!!!!!

A few days ago Steven, Noah, and I were in Golden Coral for dinner.  Steven told me he was going to the bathroom so I kindly asked him to take Noah with him.  Noah gladly followed Daddy into the bathroom....now...Steven is in the process of sitting on the toilet and Noah is busy unraveling toilet paper....until the next moment.....Noah unlocks the door and swings it open.....

Daddy.....blank stare..........

The Man standing in front of the open door......blank stare.....

Steven......"Hey, how ya doin'?"

The Man...."haha, kids"

Then Steven comes out with Noah with a huge smile on his face back to the table.  I then hear this wonderful story of how Noah opened the bathroom door wide open while Daddy was busy and let Daddy meet a stranger in an embarrassing moment.  I busted out laughing so hard I sounded like a cackling hyena for about 10 minutes straight!  I couldn't get over it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.