Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Every Day Bring Something New

When you live with a child and spend every moment possible with him or her, you realize that there is change happening right before your eyes.  It is hard to see when you are there every day, but then you look at pictures or videos and say, "WOW," I hadn't even noticed.  Well, our little baby boy isn't so little anymore.  A two and a half year old lives with us now and surely without my saying...you already know he rules the house too.

Now we have attitude...if we don't like what you say..."NO," "NO WAY," "STOP," "OKAY...GEEZ," "SHH, QUIET."  These are just a few of things that have been coming out of his mouth! Oh Noah, you may think you rule...but just wait...you are in for a rude awakening from Mommy and Daddy!  Although, it is quiet adorable to watch a toddler tell you to "shh" and "quiet" or even when he doesn't want to hear what he has done wrong and the "okay...geez" comes out....but at some point we do have to stop this behavior otherwise it will continue and then that would just be awful.  So...maybe we can catch a few on video for our laughing pleasure and I will surely post if we can!

Also...this new attitude brings door slamming.  If he gets up from his nap before he has gone to sleep....I yell, "get back in bed!"  Then I hear him slam his door and rudely jump in bed.  OH MY GOODNESS!  I know, I know....this is only the beginning!

So, these are just a few of the updates I have about our toddler with a personality!  I hope you enjoy the update!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.