Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Feeds By Email

To all of my dear Readers:

I want to write a post about my new email subscriptions you can sign up for.  Directly above where all of the posts are there is a spot where you can type in your email and it will automatically update you any time I make a post!

You will know immediately as soon as I have posted new pictures, videos, and more!  Please let me know if you are having any difficulty figuring it out!  I will be happy to assist you in any way that I can!  

Thank you all for being so committed!  I get very excited every time I see a knew subscriber!

P.S.  IT IS FREE, SO PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!!!  (If you haven't already)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.