Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Handsome Noah Eating his Apple

For those of you who have Facebook I apologize for the repeat, but there are family members that do not have Facebook who I know would love to see these adorable photos!



Noah went into the kitchen and kept pointing at the fruit basket saying, "apple, apple."  I figured I could give him one...but no....he wanted the entire basket!  I was perfectly happy though because every time he took a bite he said, "MMMM, this is GOOD!"  I was also able to get a few adorable photos!  ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.