Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

What Happens When Mommy Takes A Shower???

I decided it was 3:00 PM and it was about time for me to take a shower.  Well, the boys are out taking the trash and I was left home with Noah.  So...I decided Noah would be fine if I took a quick 5 minute shower....Mommy was WRONG!  I started to hear the toilet paper roll going super fast and I yelled, "Noah, STOP!"  So he stopped.  I peeked out to look at him and told him to clean up the mess as toilet paper was everywhere on the floor.  Well, when Mommy turned the shower off and opened the curtain to get out, Noah points at the closed toilet and says, "Ta-da!"  He was so proud that he cleaned up his mess...Well....here are the photos to show you what it looked like.  A toilet STUFFED of toilet paper!  Too funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.