Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Day Full of Big Boy Fun

Well, our little boy, who was never little, is definitely not little anymore :)  He is growing up so quickly and I am so glad that he was never in daycare because I am sure it would have been even faster.  I am so lucky to have a job where I can spend as much time with my son as I would if I didn't have a job.

Things have been taking a turn the past few weeks and we've been starting to see a change in each of us.  We have actually gotten our house almost 100 % clean which is amazing!  We have never had it this clean before!  I LOVE IT and it WILL stay this way!

Anyway, now back to the point of this post:  Noah is ready for potty training and we have no more diapers in our house!  We decided they are now illegal in our home HA-HA!  We now have Pull-ups which are pretty much like diapers, but a transition to underwear.  Daddy and Noah are going out tonight while I am attending my gym classes to go and buy some BIG BOY UNDERWEAR!  This will be exciting and a lot of laundry to do for me :)  Ha-ha!  I figure he can wear regular underwear at home and during the day and when we go places he can wear the Pull-ups.  So far we have been doing the Pull-ups for a day and just trying to get Noah used to the idea of the potty...then we will move into more serious training after that :)  He successfully sat on the potty quite a few times today without screaming and pretended to wipe himself, put it in the potty, flush and CLOSED THE LID!  He is such a good boy!!!!  I am so proud of him!

Then after he went potty he wanted to brush his teeth, so he grabbed his stool and brushed them...then grabbed the toothpaste and decided he was going to wash his hands with it...then wiped his mouth...and licked the organic strawberry toothpaste!  AHAHAHA!  He is too silly!  Here are some pictures!!!  ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.