Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Optimism

Ah the joy of hitting the gym with a good friends makes your outlook change a little bit.  Yesterday I was down in the dumps and not quite feeling up to par, but today I am beginning to feel much better.  I have never done any type of drugs and I never will, but I will say working out is like being on a high...not that I know what one feels like, but I can't really imagine a feeling that would be better!  HAHA!  I really miss working out.  It is something I haven't really done since our little cuddle-monkey was born!

Now I am sitting home relaxing for a little bit and then hitting the sack so I can go to work in the morning.  Tomorrow is a new day to give me a fresh start on optimism!  I am trying to lose weight and live my life with a "greener" style.

Have a good night to all you readers or a good morning if you are starting your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.