Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Masterpieces

 I probably should have done something in the line of cake-making because I am somewhat good at it...considering I taught myself :)  I really enjoy doing it and like to attempt new ones when I can!  This is what I have created so far!!
My first time making a cake like this!  It was for Noah's 1st Birthday
This was also for Noah's first birthday party so he had a cake to smash in!  
This was for my brother's 18th birthday!  He loves sea-turtles!  No special pan, ALL my design!
                                      
                                                   Did the same cake for his 2nd Birthday, just switched it up a little!

My latest one for Kim's Birthday!  Her favorite animal is a penguin and I did this all from scratch, no special pan or design!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.