Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Super Bowl Surprise

Hey there readers,

I know it has been a while since I have posted, so we have to go back in a time a little to get you all caught up!  As you know, I am a nanny...well, the couple I work for have become friends of ours.  It is fantastic having another couple with a child as friends, it is quite different!  They invited us over for their super bowl party and we had a blast!  We got to meet new people who also have children!  It was wonderful!

We were worried about how Noah was going to behave while we were there since we have been having so many issues with his shy personality.  Noah knew exactly where we were when we pulled .up giggling with excitement!  He practically ran to their porch and was very happy to ring the doorbell.  Once the door was opened by Kim (my employer) Noah saw all of the people and immediately crouched down and wouldn't move inside.  So, I picked him up, as every mother would do!  We got inside and he went over to all of his toys and Landon's toys and started to play quietly by himself.  After a while he warmed up to playing with other children and even sitting with one of the other parents to read a book!

Steven and I jokingly asked each other if we brought the wrong child!  Kim even said something about how well Noah was interacting and behaving with all of the new people around him.  We were so proud!

Noah even made a new friend, Shelby!  She just turned 3 years of age and was such a sweetheart!  They had one kiss on the lips, and she really enjoyed tickling him!  I am so glad that we are finally finding some friends for Noah to play with!  I do have some pictures and videos of the two of them playing, but I am working on figuring out a way to post them!  Their file type isn't correct for some reason!  I will be working on that!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.