Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Silly Son

 Noah came back home today from his trip with Nanna B and I am so glad to have him back!  I severely missed him!  I am very happy to say he returned a happy child :)  As I would always expect :)  Ha-ha.  Anyway...more towards the point of this post.  My son is so super silly!  One minute he was playing...and the next....this is what I see:

Noah stole Mommy's reading glasses!
So, I think the picture says it all.  I let him have fun for a minute or so with them on so I could get some pictures and then it was time to take them off because his eyes will be bad if they stay on.  Here are a couple more photos :)  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.