Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Haircut

Noah got his hair cut back in December for the first time...well trimmed really.  We did it on the same day he had gotten his first encounter with Santa Claus.  It was quite an eventful day.  So, Noah's hair has started to grow very quickly, as the other day I noticed that it was all the way down to his eyebrows again.  As I noted my previous post about the birth mark, I like to see it...so I decided to try and give Noah a haircut from home.  MISTAKE noted:  Mothers should not give their child a haircut while home alone.  I tried to give Noah his trim while he was taking a bath, but please note that a child at the age of 13 months will not keep their head still for anything.  So, as my fiance said to me, "please never give him a haircut without me here to help you."  Thus, by this statement, you have probably realized that I surely did mess up Noah's hair.  Unfortunately Noah sort of looks like he has a bowl cut from the front because I managed to cut his front bangs all the way to the top of his forehead...and then I didn't know how to blend the other hair...so needless to say, Noah now has a horrible haircut, but...it WILL GROW BACK!  So, I apologize to those of you who do not like his current haircut, but it was the cheap route to seeing his whole face again :)  Yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.