Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2010

Back on Schedule = Happiness

Ah, it is wonderful when the most meaningful person in the world laughs with you.  Noah has been in such a great mood today.  For the past week and a half he has been super off schedule and sleeping all the way through the day (as I said before about Daddy letting him sleep), but it is looking like tonight he is going to go to bed on time!  I AM SO HAPPY!  


Today Noah has eaten a banana (breakfast), apples and blueberries (lunch), and Turkey with veggies (dinner).  Don't freak out, it was all pureed...but wait, not everyone would freak out at that.  Strangely enough people start feeding their children ridiculous things at young ages.  I once saw a picture of a child who was six months old, holding a french toast stick!  I mean seriously, what are people thinking when they feed their children these things?  Babies are special and deserve the best treatment, especially with their insides.  A baby cannot digest that sort of thing, let alone chew it up when they are they young.  Now yes, Noah is just over one year, so it is assumable he could eat those things, but for 98% of the time he has pureed food.  


Anyway, I believe I am babbling.  So, the point of this post is to tell you how amazing I felt today playing with Noah.  As long as he eats three meals and takes his naps he is an extreme version of happy for a baby.  Today was lovely, he watched one of his Baby Einstein DVD's with me and then he would look at me, giggle, and start to try and get away.  He absolutely loves to be chased and tickled...with the exception that he does not enjoy being tickled too much.  So, I would chase and tickle him and he just LAUGHED and GIGGLED and LAUGHED and GIGGLED.  He looked me straight in the eye when he was laughing which just absolutely made me melt.  It makes me feel so good that I can do that for someone, and not just someone, but my own child.  


I always had this fear that my child  would despise me and never laugh with me, but gosh I never knew I would end up with a child that loved me more than anything in the entire universe.  Granted Noah is not a grown child that can tell me his true feelings, but from what he shows, he adores me just as much as I adore him.  I cannot imagine loving anything as much as I love my son.  He is the most precious baby boy that anyone could ever imagine or dream of having.  Speaking of dreams...I will tell you of one....but wait for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.