Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2010

Wow! Are you kidding me?

I know from all this reading you probably think I hate my fiance, but I don't.  I love him very very much, whether some people believe that or not.  Just this past week has been a tough one and I am sure you will see the ups and downs as I go about this blog in the future.  


Okay, so, back to the title.  Today sure has been one rough day, other than when it was just Noah and I playing in our living room.  Right now Bryan (my future brother-in-law) and Steven (my fiance) are out getting some sort of fast food, because when I asked them numerous hours ago if they wanted me to cook something, they said "no."  As I sit here, I think about what has happened between when Steven came home from work and left just now to get food...


He came home with a bag in his hands, diapers...a small package of size 4.  Well, yes, we did need diapers...but I had wanted to go to Wal-mart to get them for a particular reason.  Small packages are a waste of money because you always get more for what you pay with the bigger package, IGA doesn't sell that.  Along with the fact that Noah is seemingly needing a size 5 diaper.  With his waist the diaper is not doing its job, so we must up the size.  Well, if you remember in a previous post...I stated that I tried to get him up numerous times between my getting home from school for the purpose of getting diapers, but he had neglected to get out of the bed.  


Lets see...what has Steven done since we started the day this morning...
1) he continued to sleep when I asked him to get Noah when I was getting ready for school
2) a miracle happened and he stayed up with Noah from 9 AM til 12:30 PM, fed him breakfast and everything!!!!!!!
3) sleep again
4) neglected to awaken when needed to (for diapers and other errands)
5) go to work from 4 PM - 8 PM
6) come home from work just to curse, play games, and make snarky comments
7) left to go get food


Lets see...what has Christine done since we started the day this morning...
1) get up at 7 AM to take a shower
2) take care of Noah until Steven would get up
3) go to school at 9 AM
4) work on my homework until class begins
5) class from 10:15 AM - 12: 15 PM
6) meeting with professor
7) come home and play around on the computer
8) get Noah from his nap, feed Noah, play with Noah
9) feed Noah again for dinner
10) play on the computer some more.... (current moment)


Seems like the majority of what I did was productive work, rather than sleeping, but who knows maybe I am just being a brute.  


Anyway, I have a very large headache right now because of the stress this is causing me at the current moment.  I was supposed to go out for a friend's going away party, but chose not to due to my stress level at home.  Although that seems counter-productive considering if I had gone out maybe the stress would have gone away.


Waiting for them to get home from getting food...don't worry I will not forget to tell you about the dream...just not yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.