Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2010

My Fiance Listened

It is so dreadful when you have to wake up at 7 AM to get your homework done, when three other people in your home are sleeping.  My future brother-in-law lay on the couch, snoring, with his legs kicking the TV stand as he scurries in his sleep.  My future husband, with that awful sleep odor that he has, laying in our bed out cold.  Lastly, my son, laying in a room that smells of urine from his fully urinated diaper, wiped out as if he had spent the day before at the beach.

Me...

Showering, doing homework, and stressing because I can't find my shoes...only to find out they were in the baby's room!

I love all of those boys, especially the littlest, but it sure does reach down into your nerves just to enought to get to you.  Gratefully...Noah woke up!  Yay!  So, of course, I need to wake up Daddy so that I can leave for school.  While Noah lays on his back banging his feet on the flat side of the crib (making so much noise) in order to get attention, Daddy, after being asked kindly to get up numerous times, is still laying in bed.  I on the other hand, have to go get Noah, change his diaper and walk him in to his father so that maybe if I plop him onto Steven he will get up.

Steven (my fiance) keeps telling me that he wants to start getting up early so that he can get his day going rather than wasting it...so I am morally right to ask him to wake up when the baby gets up.  On a usual basis, he would just give Noah some milk so that he would stay calmly in his crib until he fell back asleep.  Luckily, I caught him in the act and told him not to make a bottle and to let Noah play because him forcing Noah to sleep until I get home from school was not acceptable.

Yay!  HE LISTENED!  I spent from 9:00 AM til the current moment at my college and Noah is still awake and playing.  Surprisingly he hasn't even gone down for a nap.  I am proud of Steven right now because he has actually done what is supposedly, "the right thing to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.