Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So Far, So Good

Well, today is perhaps the best day of the past week...or I guess I should state the best day beginning this week!  
I got up and called Social Services to make sure it was okay to still turn in my interum paperwork and it still be accepted...YES was the answer!  So, that was off my back!  I went back to bed and made a statement of wearing sweatpants to school so that there was no need to get up early.  Then we got out of class early (always nice) and now I am at home with my baby Noah.


Steven has run out to do my errands, of which I had planned to do myself, but he offered!  What a sweet man I have here!  Last night he brought me a mushroom and pepperoni pizza along with some cheesy bread sticks!  I am so thrilled that it is only 1pm and my all the rest of my day requires is to read 20 pages for my homework and play with my son!  I am so excited.  This is probably the best day I have had in a while.  No stress about cleaning for people coming over, no stress about not having time for  homework, no stress about any of that!  It is completely amazing!  Noah is watching Ice Age III Return of the Dinosaurs (his favorite), he seems to lose his hearing when this movie is on.  


Well, I am going to relax for now and I suppose I will make another post in a couple of hours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.