Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Good Day

This morning has started off well!  My fiance and I ended our evening on good terms last night...and so far today is going pretty well.  We are all awake and functioning properly today, thank goodness.  I thought I was going to lose my mind yesterday due to it!  Noah is tugging on my leg trying to see what I am doing, as he does every time I am sitting  at the computer.  He is so curious, just as any baby is I suppose.  Also, playing with the blinds and curtains seems to be a favorite for him.  He enjoys hiding behind the curtain and me tickling him through it; he just giggles so much!  

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com
Digital Scrapbooking Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

You just have to love the moments you have with your children.  Not that it is some sort of requirement, but it is just so natural.  The love bond between a child and their mother is absolutely fascinating.  I know that it is said that a person who says, "I couldn't imagine loving another child as much as I love my first," but I am saying that right now.  Of course I am not planning another child right now, but just looking down the road...I am not sure...part of me would like to have another child, but Noah has been my savior and companion.  There were so many things in my past that were going wrong and now all I have to do is look at him and I feel amazing.  I feel important and valuable; every single action and decision I make is influential to my son.  I guess part of me had always imagined that I would eventually reach this love in my life because of the dream I had always had as a child, it was continuous and lovely.  And it all started with a doll.  This is the dream that I have been promising to tell you about...but I am going to make you keep waiting!  Possibly later in the day I will tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.