Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Friday, January 15, 2010

Or not...

Okay, he might have listened earlier in the day, but now we are down to about five diapers and I would like to go to the store.  Steven has to work at 5 PM and our boss (we work at Papa John's) wants him to come in earlier.  Steven is a manager and I am a driver.  Anyway, that is completely beside the point.  When I came home my future brother-in-law (Bryan) was awake playing video games and Steven was asleep.  I was notified that Noah had just gone down for a nap when I had gotten home, which is great news because that means that he is getting back on schedule.  I have been home for approximately 2 hours now and Steven has been sleeping, Noah is watching cartoon Alvin and the Chipmunks adventure, and Bryan is watching with him.  I am sitting here blogging to vent about the fact that we are nearly out of diapers and it is 3:15 PM...not much time to run to the store before Steven has to work.  


I obviously got upset and am still upset with Steven about the fact that he still has not gotten up.  I thought some sort of miracle was happening when things were going so well this morning, but now it is just back to normal.  I do everything while he sleeps.  Frustration is seeping into every inch of my body and I do not know how to go about changing it because you cannot change people.  I asked him kindly numerous times to get up so that we could go to the store, but no (we only have one car and I do not want to leave Noah with his Uncle alone).  


Wish me luck with my next attempt to wake Steven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.