Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some Clarification for those Who are Concerned

I put up emotions that I feel and very often feel.  I know that some are normal and some may not need to be said to the general population of the internet, but the point of my blog is to write the experiences as I have them with no sugar coating.  My book will be the same way, I do not portray people in a good light just so that people can like them and same with putting them in a bad light (I do not do it for people to dislike them).  The point of my memoir is to write it how it happened and I do know that people may become offended while reading, but this is how we become individuals.  We experience things and we learn from them, Steven and I are both learning and considering we were forced into living with each other while having a child (it is what we thought was best) has been very difficult in our circumstances.  Steven and I barely knew each other before I got pregnant and that is how it is, so our relationship has complications, just as every relationship does, and I do not plan to sugar coat my situation to the world.  I do understand that Steven has feelings and that he may or may not become offended by things I say, but we do love each other and at the root of the hardest time that is what comes into play.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.