Noah's Journey to Three

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blowing Kisses

Okay, so we are hitting a new stage for Noah!  We were talking on the webcam with Nana B and she asked Noah to blow her a kiss.  He had never done this before, so I was showing him how and Nana B was doing it also...and then....NOAH BLEW HIS FIRST KISS!  I was ecstatic, thrilled, and proud!  I have now gotten Noah to blow a kiss a couple of times since!  Though the most adorable part is he makes the "muah" sound!  Gosh this is adorable!  I will try and get a picture or a video of him doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Noah From Mommy

To Noah From Mommy
I really enjoyed creating this piece, it was super hard to get into this format, but it is just absolutely wonderful.